Administration Offices of Hermes Airports
Telephone: +357 26 007002
Fax: +357 26 007100
FLIGHT INFORMATION CALL CENTRE Tel: 77 77 88 33 Live Agents are available for assistance 24hrs , 7 days a week.
Flight Arrivals Information: Flight Arrivals (opens a new window)
Flight Departures Information: Flight Departures (opens a new window)
Address: Pafos International Airport, PO Box 62181, P.C. 8061, Pafos, Republic of Cyprus
90 days stay for passport holders for non-European nationals.
5 days maximum stay for people transiting to a third country holding valid documentation
Non EU visitors must hold:
a. valid VISA or else please contact your tour operator/airline
b. onward/return ticket
c. entry documents required for their next destination and sufficient funds for maintenance during their stay in Cyprus
d. hotel reservation
No vaccinations required to enter Cyprus
Allowed medication for personal use
No airport taxes levied on passengers upon embarkation at the airport
Natural fruits and flowers
All types of meat products originated in non-EU countries, all milk products with the exception of powdered infant milk and infant food provided this does not require refrigeration before consumption and
– is a packaged product
– the packaging is unbroken
- Free import to passengers arriving with goods purchased within the EU which are for personal use.
- Tobacco products – 800 cigarettes, 400 cigarillos, 200 cigars, 1 kg smoking tobacco
- Alcohol – 10 lts of spirits over 22%, 20 lts with less than 22%, 90 lts of wine (sparkling wine only 60 lts) 110 lts of beer
- Non-European countries:
- 200 cigarettes
- 100 cigarillos
- 50 cigars or 250 g of smoking tobacco
- 1 ltr of spirits over 22% volume
- 2 lts wine
- 16 lts beer
Currency: IF ARRIVING FROM OR TRAVELLING TO A COUNTRY WITHIN THE EU amounts exceeding EUR12,500 or more or the equivalent in other currency MUST be declared.